After about a week of work, my new website is up and running. Most of the time was spent trying to resolve DNS issues between my url and my site. I feel much more confident about this site, the third incarnation, and feel that it represents me as an artist much better than my last site.
My last site, which had this url forwarded to playbackrecordreinforce.net, was geared more towards a blog I had started. I wanted to start a blog that commented, and demonstrated, similarities in techniques between different fields of sound (theatre, film, video games, etc.). But the site didn't get much traffic as there seemed to be little interest. Albeit the blog failed to find a captive audience, I learned quite a bit about a variety of different aspects of sound.